Saturday, July 8, 2017

Guest Design Spot - July Kraft Plus Challenge - Roses in 3 Ways


I was super excited to be a Guest Designer for Kraft Plus Challenge this month, where we had to use roses on a layout in three different ways.  I had this gorgeous fabric sitting around (for another project that has never happened) and I knew I wanted to use that on the layout. I also wanted to make roses a feature in the kraft background.  My first attempt using the Silhouette Cameo didn't quite work, but I tried again with a different rose, added some leaves, flipped and resized them, and I was much happier with the result.  Finally I put some of these gorgeous Maggie Holmes puffy stickers on.  The photo frame is also embossed with a rose image, however this is a little hard to see. Check it out if you haven't already, there are some amazing design team layouts to get you inspired and scrapping!

http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/july-challenge-roses-3-ways.html


1 comment:

  1. This looks beautiful.. love the cut out roses on the background!!

    ReplyDelete