Sunday, August 20, 2017

July/August Jot Mood Board

July-August Jot Mood Board Entry - Ponytails and Paper Fails



 
http://jotmagazine.com/julyaugust-mood-board/
 
Bula! I really wanted to experiment with texture paste over watercolours with this one.  It simply didn't work out how I'd hoped, but it has inspired me to do some pocket page spreads of my honeymoon, where my hubby surprised me by taking me to Fiji, after a few days in Sydney.  It was so lovely, and it was such a beautiful place, we would go back in a heartbeat!

2 comments:

  1. Go the water colours! looks great. Thanks for joining in with the mood board challenge at Jot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those background paint spills and the colourful journaling strips. What a great layout! THanks for joining in with us at Jot!

    ReplyDelete