Saturday, September 1, 2018

September Kraft Plus Challenge

Ponytails & Paper Fails September 2018 Kraft Plus Challenge

Kraft Plus September 2018 Challenge


September is Office Party month at Kraft Plus. Yep, raid your desk drawers and see what you can create with a few humble office supplies.  I took a simplistic approach to my page and used a stapler and a blue ball-point pen.  I took inspiration from a previous smash book page that I had done where I smashed out some speech bubbles using a stencil and then did some messy borders around them.  I love capturing moments in time, even if it is completely random stuff.  Check out the Kraft Plus blog for some more awesome pages from our design team.  Also feel free to share on our Facebook page, we would love for you to join us!

1 comment:

  1. That is a really clever take on this months challenge.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete