Thursday, December 31, 2020

Kraft Plus Challenges - January 2021

Ponytails and Paper FailsPonytails and Paper Fails

There are so many elements of this month's Kraft Plus Challenge mood board that you can pick and choose from to inspire your challenge entry.

I love creating depth and texture with Kraft.  I did some sewing machine stitching on the page and stamped some large daisies and popping them up on the Kraft background.  The daisy stamp was from a Cocoa Daisy stamp I've had for years but never used. I found some Vicki Boutin elements that were just perfect for this page, and downloaded an appropriate font for my title which I then cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  The "be brave" flair also tied in nicely with the theme.  

I hope you can join in this month, we would love to see how you interpret this month's Kraft challenge.

Happy Krafting

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment