Monday, February 1, 2021

Kraft Plus Challenges - Kitty McCall

 

Ponytails and Paper Fails



This month over at Kraft Plus Challenges we are inspired by Kitty McCall.  I scrapped my cat, Davie. Did you see what I did there? Cat ...? Kitty ...? Too literal you think? Haha, that's artistic licence for you :)

In all seriousness I did use my Silhouette Cameo for this awesome cut file (called Diamond Lines Circle if you're interested) to make my background.  I really wanted to contain the colour burst that it Kitty's style.  I put a Pink Paislee Paige Evans patterned paper from her Fancy Free collection behind the cut file and hey presto I had my background! A couple more bits from the collection for my journalling and to frame the main photo and I was done. Too easy.

Click here for more inspiration and here to join the fun.

Happy Krafting!

Rachel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment