Friday, April 27, 2018

Kraft Plus April Challenge Entry

Ponytails & Paperfails April Kraft Plus Challenge Entry
 
 

https://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/april-something-old-something-new.html
 
 
This page came together with absolutely no plan! I was keen to try out my new Liquitex paints and so coloured some modelling paste blue. I then came across a box of old scrap paper punch-outs and picked out a few to put on the page.  I love to add some thread to my pages (maybe a hangover from my old cross stitch days?). So that was the next step.  The circular embellishments in the middle are actually beads I purchased from a bead shop years ago and they've never quite made it to a page. Well now they have! Finally I borrowed a square punch to add some triangular cut outs to the border.  I love how much old stuff actually did make it to this page.  The Charms Creations heart was the perfect addition.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. this is so girly and pretty and skilled! I love how you've turned the squares in the background and using the thread almost created an argyle pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well serendipity is alive and well in your craft room. I love it when things come together without a plan. What a sweet, soft page to enhance that gorgeous photo. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete