Friday, June 1, 2018

Kraft Plus June Guest Design Page

Ponytails & Paper Fails June Kraft Plus Guest Design Page




I was super excited to be asked to guest design again for the fabulous Kraft Plus Challenge and be a part of their new community focus.  For this month's Dr Suess theme I drew inspiration from a pop-up book called "The Many Mice of Mr Brice".  I used my Silhouette Cameo to design, cut and score the little "doors" in the Kraft paper and then stuck photos behind each door.  Under these doors is also a little handwritten note from me.  I really wanted the page to be interactive and fun.  One thing I love about scrapbooking is watching my kids get enjoyment from going through their albums.  The doors also proved great for some hidden journalling.  Why not join in the fun over at Kraft + Community?

 Kraft Plus June Challenge

My inspiration:

1 comment: